Toshiba Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers 2015 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ IS | August 2015 @ Bangalore
Company: Toshiba Software India Pvt. Ltd (TSIP)
Toshiba Software India Pvt. Ltd. (TSIP) is an integral part of Toshiba Corporation, Japan. The Toshiba Corporation is a heterogeneous manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products, spanning information and communication equipment and systems, Internet-based solutions and services, electronic components and materials, power systems, industrial and social infrastructure systems and household appliances.
Company Website: www.toshiba-tsip.com/tsip
1) Position: Trainee Engineer – Developer
ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS) candidates from 2015 batch with an aggregate of 70% & above throughout 10th, 12th and UG.
- Design & Development of Software Components for Multi-Functional Peripheral, Tablet PC, Android devices, medical devices, Energy management systems, Semiconductor & Social Infrastructure.
- Languages used C & C++, Java
Skills (Mandatory): C/ C++ Java and Linux/ Any OS Internals, OOPS.
2) Position: Trainee Engineer – Testing
M.E/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IS/IT / ECE) from 2015 batch pass out with an aggregate of 70% & above
Job Description: (Manual and Automated Testing)
- Functional, Sanity and Regression testing of (Multi-Functional Peripheral, Tablet PC, Android devices, medical devices, power systems, Semiconductor & Social Infrastructure.)
- Testing in Windows and other operating Systems.
- Network Features and vulnerability testing under various scenarios
- Automation scripting in Python and Automated testing using QTP, selenium.
- Defect Simulation and log analysis
Skills (Mandatory): SDLC, C, C++, Android
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 500000/ PA
- Shortlisted candidates would be trained by Toshiba to work on contemporary cutting edge technology tools as per the companies growing standards. For this reason they would have to sign a service agreement for 3 years.
- Candidates from Top Engineering colleges are preferred
Last Date To Apply: Link Expired