TNPSC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Combined Engineering Service | 1083 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 4th March 2023
Company: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India.
In 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services.
Company Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Positions: Combined Engineering Services
No. of Positions: 1083 Posts
- Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer: 794 Posts
- Junior Draughting Officer: 254 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade III: 10 Posts
- Foreman Grade-II: 25 Posts
Job Location: Across Tamilnadu
Salary: Rs. 35,400 – 1,30,400/- PM
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer:
Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Junior Draughting Officer:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Draughtsman Grade III:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Town & Country Planning/ Civil Engineering/ Architectural Assistantship from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Diploma/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Candidates age must be maximum 32 years as on 01-07-2023
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Written Examination: The Questions in Paper-I will be set in English only and Paper – II will be set in both English and Tamil.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Paper I||3 Hrs||300|
|Paper II||2 Hrs||200|
|Interview & Records||–||70|
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 4th March 2023.
- Date of Notification: 03-02-2023
- Last date for submission of application: 04-03-2023
Date of Written Examination:
- Paper I (Subject Paper): 27-05-2023
- Paper II (General Studies & Tamil Language Eligibility test): 27-05-2023
Apply Link: Click Here