TNFDCL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Assistant Manager | 12 Posts | Diploma/ Graduates | Tamil Nadu | Last date: 10th February 2020
Company: Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) was formed on July 1, 1957 under section 54 of the Electricity (Supply) Act 1948 in the State of Tamil Nadu as a vertically integrated utility responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution.
The electricity network has since been extended to all villages and towns throughout the State. TNEB was restructured on 1.11.2010 into TNEB Limited; Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO); and Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO).
Company Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Positions: Assistant Manager
Total Vacancies: 12
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 400 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 75 Posts
Salary: Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500/- PM
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science (or)
- Must Possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai (or)
- Must possess a certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland (or)
- Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by the Government of India (or)
- Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu (or)
- Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as the main subject
Note: The Qualification prescribed as U.G. Degree should have been obtained in the order
of studies by passing the S.S.L.C., H.Sc., and U.G. Degree.
Selection Process :
Selection will be made through an interview/ online written test or both.
- For OC/ BC/ BCM & MBC/ DNC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/SC (A)/ ST/ PWD: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment – Application fee has to be paid through online payment only.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10th February 2020 till 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Link Expired