TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 1300 Posts | www.tangedco.gov.in | Freshers | Assessor | 1300 Vacancies | BA/ BBA/ B.Com/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MA/ M.Com | Across Tamil Nadu | Last date: 10th February 2020
Company: Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) was formed on July 1, 1957 under section 54 of the Electricity (Supply) Act 1948 in the State of Tamil Nadu as a vertically integrated utility responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution.
The electricity network has since been extended to all villages and towns throughout the State. TNEB was restructured on 1.11.2010 into TNEB Limited; Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO); and Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO).
Company Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 1300
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs.19,500-62,000/Month
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should possess Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of the proper reading of meter and cycling).
Age Limit: As on 10-07-2019
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, PWD of all Castes: 18 – 35 Years
- For MBC/DC Candidates: 18 – 32 Years
- For “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC). 18 – 30 Years
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on an online examination.
Online Examination (CBT):
The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the Degree Standard (Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce) and it will be in English and in some sections will be in Tamil.
Subject (Online Examination)
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative mark for every wrong answer is 1/3
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs.500/-
Note: Candidates have also to pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online till 10th February 2020.
For More Details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired