TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 | www.tangedco.gov.in | Freshers | Field Assistant/ Assistant Engineer | 2450 Vacancies | AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ Mech; B.Com/ ITI | Across Tamil Nadu
Company: Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) was formed on July 1, 1957 under section 54 of the Electricity (Supply) Act 1948 in the State of Tamil Nadu as a vertically integrated utility responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution.
The electricity network has since been extended to all villages and towns throughout the State. TNEB was restructured on 1.11.2010 into TNEB Limited; Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO); and Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO).
Company Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer, Field Assistant, Junior Assistant
No. of Positions: 2450
- Field Assistant – 2000 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 200
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 150 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 25 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 250 Posts
- Field Assistant: Not disclosed
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.10,100-34,800/-
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Rs.5,400-20,200/-
Job Location: Across Tamilnadu
Field Assistant: Candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A Bachelor degree in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/IT Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering. OR
- A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
Junior Assistant (Accounts): Candidate should possess B.Com degree from a recognized university.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Selection Process :
The selection for the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive written examination marks and rule of reservation only (as per communal roster).
How to Apply:
This notification based on the announcement of Electricity Department, Tamilnadu. The Official Recruitment notification updated in TNEB Direct Recruitment website shortly.
More Details:Link Expired