TMEIC Recruitment 2016 | Engineer Trainee – Control System | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation | Hyderabad | August 2016
Company: TMEIC Industrial Systems India Pvt Ltd
TMEIC provides overall solutions and engineering for Production Technology and Management of the Environment, as well as specific high quality products and systems to meet customers’ needs. For this purpose, TMEIC will:
– Focus on Industrial markets (Focused).
– Bring innovations to industry (Inventive).
– Take positive and constructive approaches (Constructive).
– Continuously evolve with customers (Sustained).
Company Website: www.tmeic.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee – Control System
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Design, develop and test, PLC hardware and software systems for metal rolling systems, PV systems and other Automation systems
- Work with other control engineers to integrate unit level hardware and software modules into overall system which meet customer requirements as defined in project specifications.
- Support Site commissioning activities. Travel around 50% based on project requirements.
- Generate supporting documentation as per team and customer requirements.
- Adhere to engineering best practices, design standards, and engineering processes for the development.
- Suggest and implement improvements to processes and standards when appropriate.
- Work within a multi-discipline engineering team consisting of Level 1, Level 2 and Field engineers.
TMEIC Industrial Systems India Private Limited
Unit #03-01, Third Floor, Block 2, Cyber Pearl
HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 081
Apply Link: Closed