Titan Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2022 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Hosur
Company: Titan Company Limited
Titan Recruitment 2022: The Manufacturers of India’s leading watch brand and India’s only national jewellery brand – using design, technology and people for unchallenged market leadership.
A Joint Venture between India’s most respected business organization – the Tata Group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), World’s sixth largest manufacturer brand of watches and India’s leading producer of watches under the Titan and Sonata brand names.
Company Website: www.titan.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hosur
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Titan Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Having a requirement for BE EEE freshers passing out from the 2022 batch.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
How to Apply for Titan Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 28th July 2022.
Apply Link: Job Expired