Titan Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – ME/ PE | 2022/ 2022 Batch | Hosur
Company: Titan Company Limited
Titan Recruitment 2022: The Manufacturers of India’s leading watch brand and India’s only national jewellery brand – using design, technology and people for unchallenged market leadership.
A Joint Venture between India’s most respected business organization – the Tata Group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), World’s sixth largest manufacturer brand of watches and India’s leading producer of watches under the Titan and Sonata brand names.
Company Website: www.titan.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hosur
Salary: INR 5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Titan Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Production Engineering
- Having a requirement for BE Mechanical freshers for the post of Graduate engineer Trainee.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
How to Apply for Titan Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 26th August 2022.
Application Link: Click Here