Titan Company Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | August 2018
Company: Titan Company Ltd
The Manufacturers of India’s leading watch brand and India’s only national jewellery brand – using design, technology and people for unchallenged market leadership.
A Joint Venture between India’s most respected business organization – the Tata Group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), World’s sixth largest manufacturer brand of watches and India’s leading producer of watches under the Titan and Sonata brand names.
Company Website: www.titan.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/BTech (EEE/EE/ECE) from 2018 batch with 60% throughout academics.
- Procurement of Smart / Wearable
- Techno-commercial to work on element wise cost to support price finalysing
- Responsible for delivery of New & Regular Smart products under watches category
- To establish & ensure all the commercial transaction in line with IFC / SOP.
- Co-ordinate to ensure smooth execution of development
- Maintaining master data pertaining to Smart Products / Vendor
- Placing order based on indent & budget approval.
- Support finalizing Price – component wise cost / feature / supply market.
- Interacting & coordinating with stake holders across the division for timely deposition of products.
- Ensure Compliance – Statutory
- Mapping Competitor Product, Pricing & Source Base
- Continuous improvements on Processes
Application Link: Link Expired