TIFR Recruitment 2020 | www.tifr.res.in | Freshers | Engineer Trainee/ Assistants | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree/ 10th | Bangalore | Last Date: 27th October 2020
Company: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a National Centre of the Government of India, under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, as well as a deemed University awarding degrees for master’s and doctoral programs.
The Institute was founded in 1945 with support from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust under the vision of Dr Homi Bhabha. At TIFR, we carry out basic research in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science and science education. Our main campus is located in Mumbai, with centres at Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Official Website: www.tifr.res.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee/Administrative Assistant/Work Assistants
Total Vacancies: 4
- Engineer Trainee: 1 Post
- Administrative Assistant B: 1 Post
- Work Assistant: 2 Posts
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Rs.34,800 PM
- B.Tech / BE in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science or Electronics and Telecommunication
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux and Macintosh OS and related software applications installation
- Knowledge of networking connectivity and related devices
- Knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Printer troubleshooting
Administrative Assistant B
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institute with aggregate of 55% marks.
- Proficiency in word processing/data base /accounting procedures.
- 5 years’ experience in Accounts/ Purchase/ Stores/General Admin /Establishment in a large and reputed organization
- Desirable: B.Com/BBA specialization in Finance
- SSC or its Equivalent (Central /state Board Examinations) and One year experience in the area of maintenance of Garden
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2020
- Engineer Trainee: Below 28 Years
- Administrative Assistant B: Below 33 Years
- Work Assistant: 33 Years
The selection process of Project Scientific Officer is based on Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online and also download the application and send through postal in the following address on or before 7th September 2019
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar,
Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here