TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BS in Computer Science
- Provide support for the build and testing infrastructure to software engineers.
- Support and enhance build, release, and deployment automation.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test-driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- Design, develop, test, and own the software building infrastructure and pipelines.
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with the tools such as software engineering automation such as
- Build automation: Jenkins, Gradle or similar
- Source Control Management: Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar
- Maven and artifactory
- A team player with strong collaboration and communication.
- Strong programming skills and fluent with Windows or Linux scripting.
- Flexibility to change context and priorities based on changing business needs.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such Kubernates, Docker, Vagrant, Helm.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Application Link: Click Here