TIBCO Software Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Junior Consultant | BE/B.Tech | 2017 Batch | Pune | June 2017
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Junior Consultant (Contractual Position)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication
- BE/ B.Tech – 60 % through out
- 55% and above in all semester of engineering
- 2017 passing out
- No active backlogs
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
- ravel may be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C++)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Skilled (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the Eclipse environment a plus.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
- Technical Interview
- Techno Managerial Interview
- Online Test
- HR Interview
Application Link: Closed