Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Mumbai
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Executes on delivering technical solutions for routine, low complexity projects
- Supports Engineers/Sr. Engineers on more complex projects
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications provided by others.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets client and business needs.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which a more senior developer will typically review.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Actively participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Ability to understand low-complexity business requirements and translate them into coding
- Ability to interpret code and solve problems based on existing good practices and standards
- Acts on the correction of incidents identified by the continuous code quality inspection tool
- Need for guidance and review in carrying out activities
- Can participate in the code review process for learning purposes
- Responds to routine or standard requests from internal or external customers
- Gains support from colleagues for ideas and initiatives
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here