Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Quality Control Specialist | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Quality Control Specialist
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023:
- Year of experience: 0 to 1
- Skills required: Manual testing, Bug reporting
- Knowledge: End to end manual testing, basic automation knowledge.
- Participates in training and process documentation with direction of Subject Matter Experts.
- May provide input for various reports.
- Prioritizes work effectively
- Understands customer impact of daily work
- Gains proficiency in one or more products/projects
- Tests and troubleshoots online product features and functionalities independently.
- Tests content, functionality, accessibility, usability of products as assigned. May also include administering automated testing.
- Completes testing in accordance with established testing procedures and written test plans by Subject Matter Experts
- Provides input into release readiness of products.
- Communicates errors and provides recommendations.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here