Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:
- A four-year degree in computer science or a related field is required.
- 1+ years of total IT experience.
- 1+ years of Java based development using Design Patterns
- 1+ years working on Unix systems, and with scripting technologies like Unix shell, perl, etc.
- Proficient in XML and related technologies
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
The ideal candidate will be self driven, result oriented and demonstrate problem solving skills. They must also possess effective oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills. A history of resolving time sensitive issues in a fast paced production environment while maintaining strong customer relationships are key selection criteria..
- Develop efficient and high quality code while meeting product release deadline
- Assist leads to prepare time estimates for projects and software design plans
- Assist leads with product and technology evaluations
Production Support & Maintenance activities:
- Respond quickly to support issues and follow up till resolution
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and provide quick resolution to production problems
- Follow up and provide timely reporting on issues to management
- Hands-on experience on Unix operating systems and familiarity with Unix tools
- Application of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques and implementation using Design Patterns
- Development experience with Relational Databases and use of SQL
- Knowledge of structured (HTML/XML – DOM, SAX) and unstructured content parsing (regular expressions)
- Ability to create unit level tests using JUnit, and of test driven development in general
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired