Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 | Order Management Associate | BBA/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Order Management Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Graduate/ Post-graduate in related field such as commerce or accounting
- 2 – 3 years experience in Order management/ Fulfilment / Billing preferred
- Six Sigma training and/or experience is a plus
Project Overview: The Customer to Cash Operations (Order To Cash)- Global Center Bangalore provides the order management- order processing administration, billing and collections function for Thomson Reuters. The Bangalore centers purpose is to work with other regional centers in Geneva, London, St. Louis, Costa Rica and Sydney to provide order management support for our customers. The team also performs key compliance functions for the order process, maintains product administration and country price lists, and constantly strives to improve the way that we manage the internal order process to help improve our service to customers.
- Manage the most complex and broad range of order types for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfilment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy.
- Accurately processes customer orders with increasing complexity and broader range of assigned customer groups.
- Act as a business expert to analyze and address inquiries for all orders and specialty order types including root cause analysis and solutions.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity for all transactions.
- Provide advance expertise in order processing solutions, including second tier support for entry level order processors.
- Proactively provides feedback on system and process challenges and/or opportunities.
- Contributes to timely communication of order processing system and/or process changes.
- Handles the most complex order types supporting Thomson Reuters’s largest and highest revenue customers.
- Responsible for reviewing orders to identify and prevent potential downstream issues that could negatively impact the customer or business.
Application Link: Click Here