Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer | 2014 to 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Hyderabad | February 2018
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA or M.Sc. (IT).
- 0-3 years of previous software development experience.
- Ability to create application design specifications and document coding efforts.
- Be excited about and enjoy developing software using the latest technologies as well as legacy technology.
- Timely completion of assignments with quality.
- Troubleshooting and debugging, technical problems.
- Create and implement unit test plans and unit test cases.
- Programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
- Works in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Meets project schedules and deadlines.
- Migrates non-development tasks to other work teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks/systems such as Git, Node.js, Angular, or any front-end frameworks. Working with Micro Services Architecture, test-driven development practices, will all be a good add-on experience
- Have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
Application Link: Closed