Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Application Support Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | October 2017
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Positions: Trainee Application Support Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
To monitor the Real Time exchange feeds coming from Global Exchanges. To monitor and escalate autosys jobs streams that run on a daily basis. To trouble shoot all incidents that occur or are reported to the 1st Level. This includes escalation to 2nd and 3rd level escalate incident and issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
1) Escalate problems.
2) Oversee the daily jobs stream
3) Insure all client files are transferred at proper time.
4) The ability to stay in control during stressful times
5) Able to function with minimal supervision.
6) Able to prioritize tasks.
7) Be able to work under extreme pressure.
8) Be accountable for problems.
9) Be able to multitask and manipulate job runs.
10) Able to trigger Incident recovery calls (TRT)when needed.
11) Work across boundaries (work with on-shore and off-shore staff)
Apply Link: Closed