Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Associate Systems Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- The resources provide technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
- The resource should be able to co-relate frontend related issues to the backend
- The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
- Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
- The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
Apply Link: Closed