Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Web Developer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore | March 2017
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Positions: Trainee Publishing Specialist
Qualification: Any graduate ( 10 +2 +3 )
Experience: 0 -1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
We are looking for Front End Developers who are passionate, talented and highly motivated to build scalable UI on web and mobile platforms, having strong hands-on experience with a creative edge and good problem-solving skills. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable in sharing ideas and opinions. Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing.
- Develop desktop and mobile websites from scratch using HTML5, CSS3 and PSDs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain and update existing websites as per client requirements
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand requests and execute them correctly
Apply Link: Closed