Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Refrigeration Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Refrigeration Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Masters’ Degree in relevant engineering domain (RAC, Thermal, Heat Power etc.) – preferred
- 0-2 years or similar proven experience on Design and Development of Refrigeration or other Thermal Engineering projects.
- Lead one or two projects end to end of low/ medium complexity (involving Selection/Design Conceptualization, Evaluation and Site Implementation/ Manufacturing transfer)
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include leading various Refrigeration projects, facilitating associated technical evaluation, and implementation for Sustenance Engineering’s Obsolescence management, Quality and Cost out functions.
- Implement validation plans under mentorship
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build vital backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek information for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Collaborate (under mentorship) with global validation teams as part of a broader team.
- Build alternate designs solutions for the thermal related components under mentorship.
- Clearly understands passing criteria & identifies simple issues to fix design.
Skills and Competencies:
- Understanding of design, development, and validation of Vapor compression systems
- Component level design simulation using tools for heat exchangers, metering devices etc. is an added advantage.
- Work on low/medium complexity projects with end-to-end project ownership of Thermal/ Refrigeration subsystem and interactions
- Based on product specification, develop concept design, conduct design calculations.
- Seeks clarity in understanding of function of product & derives design constraints that the product would deal with. Develops design & provides concepts accordingly
- Capable of crafting simple transfer functions to ensure design objectives are met
- Aware of different design standards for processes. Uses entitlement to define process tolerances
How to Apply for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply