Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2022 | Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | Hyderabad
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2022: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Embedded Hardware Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 2-4 years of experience
The Hardware Engineer I is a member of a global R&D Team. The role is of a hands-on Electrical/Electronic engineer who is motivated & quick learner of the new product design and update of existing products. The person will play key role in leverage engineering knowledge to assist team in its Risk Mitigation strategy. The person would also be exposed to design acumen.
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for PCBA Risk mitigation projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build relevant backup info for design concepts & design trade-off analysis under mentorship. Seek & document understanding for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat, testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Build design documents & artifacts as per design process
How to Apply for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here