Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Engineer I, Software
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Computer Science with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Web Application Development using Java/J2EE related technologies Expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies
The role is of a hands-on developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming thereby actively contribute to the development of new features. This person will be member of a cross-functional scrum team delivering Connect Platform & Ecosystem , Instrument Connectivity via IoT protocols, Customer tenancy, Authorization, and Digital product subscriptions and entitlements and LIMS. The role is expected to make a difference to the product in terms of the design and contribute towards identifying technical risks and alternate solutions to various problems. In addition to that, the role also demands to lead, motivate, mentor and provide ample guidance to the other team members with respect to technical challenges.
- Active participation in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
- Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
- Automated unit and integration testing, code reviews, debugging and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
- Proactively looks for ways and patterns to continuously automate feature testing with measurable and tangible goals
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Actively participates in development community of practices in sharing and learning best practices, leads initiatives within the community and involve in other organization initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here