Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2017 | Associate Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Position Summary: The Associate Systems Engineer position is a technical resource within the DTD (Digital Technology and Delivery) Global Web Hosting group responsible for supporting project and maintenance of business tasks related to E-Business initiatives. Candidate must be able to setup, administer and troubleshoot micro sites and flagship sites and applications using J2EE application servers and related technologies. Candidate must be able to collaborate as part of a team that builds and integrates ecommerce sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customer.
- Application Server setup and administration experience using one or more of Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, ColdFusion and WebSphere.
- Experience with Messaging systems and LDAP directory administration is a plus.
- Must have experience with Shell, AWK, Perl, WLST, Jython or Python scripting language and Regular Expressions.
- Knowledge of networking protocols like TCP/IP, NFS, LDAP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH etc
- Experience with CMS Systems like Adobe CQ, Autonomy TeamSite, Vignette OpenText or Joomla
- Experience with a Search Engine like Microsoft FAST, Oracle Endeca, Apache Solr or Apache Lucene
- Experience with an eCommerce engine like IBM Commerce, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG or IBM Comergent.
- Experience with tools like Splunk, HP Openview, Nagios, SiteScope, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Confluence, Remedy and Service Desk Manager
- Experience with Source Control Systems like Harvest, GIT, CVS, Subversion or Mercurial
- Experience with load balancing technologies like F5 BigIP or Citrix NetScalar
- Experience in Windows and Unix Operating Systems is a must. Unix Administration experience is a plus.
- Good Understanding of SDLC, IT Change Control processes, Deployment Methodologies and Application Server Life Cycle Management
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and Office suite.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities with a good understanding of diverse environments and components – Unix, Windows, database, networks, etc
- Experience in an e-business environment is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools like JIRA, Confluence and Stash is a plus.
- Experience with IIS/.Net Administration is a plus.
- Experience with Mobile Deployments is a definite plus.
- Experience with developing J2EE and Mobile applications is a plus.
- Required Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of experience.
Apply Link: Click Here