Textron Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Textron India Private Limited
Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Backed by an 80-year history of growth and innovation, Textron continues to set new standards of excellence in every market it serves.
Company Website: www.textron.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or related branch
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Engineer will be responsible for writing detailed instructions for assembly of vehicle components and sub systems, create illustrations for the text from engineering CAD files and photographs.
- Work closely with project engineers and technicians to gather information for installation instructions and vehicle manuals.
- Ability to study and understand engineering drawings, BOM, vehicle specifications and product samples.
- Ability to integrate the data and produce reader-friendly documents.
- Interact with cross-functional teams and collate necessary information for document creation
- Organizes material and completes assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Best Practice and Procedure/Process Documentations.
Application Link:Link Expired