Textron India Recruitment 2015/ Off Campus/ Hiring Associate Analyst – Engineering Graduates 2014/ 2015 Batch | Across India | September 2015 | Job Location: Bangalore
Company: Textron India Private Limited
Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies.
Backed by an 80-year history of growth and innovation, Textron continues to set new standards of excellence in every market it serves.
Company Website: www.textron.com
Positions: Associate Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred
- Fresher of 2014 or 2015 Batch with minimum of 70% aggregate in High School, Intermediate and Engineering.
- Candidates who have worked on live projects during their summer training or B.E. / B. Tech projects will be preferred.
- Candidates who have completed SAP ABAP Certification / Training from ATOS / Siemens / CDAC / from any SAP Training Partner will be preferred.
- Strong in one of the programming languages (C/C++, Java, OO, ABAP)
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures.
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must.
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving skills.
- Self Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization consisting of Business Unit, COE, consulting, and contract employees.
- Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Review functional specifications, Create technical Specification and develop ABAP/SAP technology based solutions.
- Integration testing, Performance testing and Regression testing of the solutions.
- Interface effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Understanding the overall architecture of the solution.
- Work closely with US onsite IT / business user teams- as needed to triage/ trouble shoot Various production support escalations.
Textron India Private Limited
Floor 1 & 2 , Block B , Tower 2,
Global village Tech Park Road,
RV Vidyaniketan, Mailasandra,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059
Application Link: Link Expired