Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021: Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Isolation Product Development team is looking for highly driven, fast-learner candidates to join their IC Test & Validation team based in Bangalore, IN. We work on high voltage (DC to ~KVrms) signal & power isolation products. We develop cutting edge, highly differentiated parts across Industrial & Automotive space. This team has full product development responsibility from definition till releasing product to market. We also take pride in challenging norms on innovation & executing those innovative ideas into products with aggressive, customer-driven timelines.
- As Test & Validation Engineer you are expected :
- To develop Validation / Test solutions from product Kick off to release to market
- To Design test fixtures and test boards for complex Mixed Signal ICs
- To Generate test code for characterization and production programs to meet the specifications of the device
- To Silicon debug and root cause analysis
- To perform System Level Tests/ EMI EMC tests like Emissions (CISPR), Immunity (IEC61000-4-x), ESD (Contact IEC etc).
- To do High speed board design with signal integrity care-abouts
- To create Validation Platforms designed for very high throughput and efficiency
- To Develop / optimize production test solutions for Mixed Signal ICs that meets test cost goals and deliver solutions on time
- To Contribute to and drive the design for test / manufacturability of each product.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degreein Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Good understanding of analog & mixed signal circuit fundamentals.
- Good knowledge on test and measurement equipment
- Analog product test debug and testing experience
- Basic engineering statistics and distribution analysis, data analysis skills.
- PCB Design and test hardware knowledge
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021?
Interested and desirable candidates may apply to the Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired