Texas Instruments Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: Bachelors, Masters degree in Electronics/ Computer Science or related domains. People with Electronics background preferred.
The person has to be self-driven, willing to interact with a variety of engineers, architect and engineer robust automation work flows. Ability to architect large software projects is a must. Should be proficient in the fields of algorithms’ optimization, numerical analysis and database management. Ability to think in terms of OOPs and experience in architecting complicated software is an added bonus.
Languages: Proficient at C/C++, Preferably Python.
- Responsible for automation of test and characterization setups.
- Establishing the work flow in the lab
- Interfacing instruments, custom boards to the PC
- Build platforms for data capture/management and numerical analysis
- Responsible for automation of design flows
- Work with engineers across the board from design engineer to layout engineer to characterization engineer and build holistic automated work flows
- Automate analog IC design, layout
Apply Link: Closed