Texas Instruments Hiring Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Texas Instruments Hiring: Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
As an Analog Design Engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model and verify integrated circuits, with the opportunity to work in a lot of exciting areas and with industry experts.
As an Analog Design Engineer, some of your responsibilities include:
- Partner with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
- Provide high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
- Participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Supervise IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
- Characterize prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Drive behavioral models
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022?
Interested and desirable candidates may apply to the Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired