Tetra Pak Recruitment 2023 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak Recruitment 2023: Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tetra Pak Recruitment 2023:
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Associates a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to design process modules, equipment, and lines in all food categories to full fill customer orders. You will work from order intake to the delivering of the finish product. At Business Stream Powder solution, we work with process solutions that is included various type of modules and it is linked to complete Project. Therefore, you will get variation as well as challenges in your daily work. With a suitable candidate, we see this position to be able to give opportunity to handle. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Team Leader.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the mechanical and piping design in customer orders throughout the whole order process.
- Make 3D model in inventor.
- Extract 2D drawings that will be used during manufacturing.
- Extract pipes and fitting lists that will be used as a BOM for purchasing and manufacturing.
- Extract Frame and pipe & fittings BOM and will be done costing as per BOM, costing will be submitted at the time of planning meeting.
- Assist the manufacturing team in the workshop if any questions arise.
- Quick estimate of a layout suggestion for Sales support.
- Communicate with Mechanical Design Owners in France & Netherland (find information about the latest changes, provide feedback to the central teams for Mechanical design template update and for future improvement).
- Work with component supplier in development projects.
- Make design of Local modules independently.
- Make design of BPU (Branded Processing units )
- Make 3D layout.
How to Apply for Tetra Pak Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online mode on or before 10th February 2023.
Apply Link: Job Expired
Leave a Reply