Tetra Pak Recruitment 2017 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical | Across India
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com/in
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Number of openings: 10
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Job Location: Can be posted any location within India (Willingness to Travel)
Technical Service Maintenance Engineers are based at PAN India locations and reports to our Field Service Operations Team Leader in the respective regions.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Delight out customers with your outstanding customer technical support
- Drive world class equipment/line performance through preventive maintenance of Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines
- Pass on your wealth of knowledge by conducting customer training
- Demonstrate all your skills and knowledge by delivering outstanding trouble shooting and customer support
- Receive the professional satisfaction and recognition after you have Installed, Commissioned and performance validated one of our TP Filling Machines / Distribution Systems
- Be a part of a team in upgrading and improving existing installed Tetra Pak platforms.
- Travel in the region and abroad (for training and customer support)
- Work with some of the most talented Engineers around the world.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in electronics / electrical or mechanical engineering stream
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with equipment maintenance, servicing or installation and commissioning in any
- Engineering/food packaging processing or automation industry
- Experience and knowledge of packaging and wrapping technology would be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience of food processing technology/industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting would be an advantage.
Apply Link: Closed