Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Future Talent Program | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ ICE/ AE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023: Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com
Position: Future Talent Program – Automation Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023:
- You have recently completed your studies in BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Automation Engineering or having less than a year of working experience.
- Knowledge of PLC – control system based on Industrial PC (PLC Siemens S7 & TIA Portal programming languages is considered a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Information & Operational Technology, operating system and IP networks (knowledge of industrial network Profinet – Profibus is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of HMI systems (Siemens WinCC is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of Mechanics & Electrical/Automation (Drive System – Motors and servomotor) & close loop control systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered as an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We are looking for a talented recent graduate or having less than a year of experience who has creative and innovative thinking, problem-solving skills with personal initiative, who demonstrates a passion for applying theoretical learning to face challenges. current, with strong communication skills and who are committed to being true team players. This is an opportunity to interface with our extensive customer base and provide industry-leading processing solutions. This opportunity offers unlimited career growth with an industry leader.
The program starts on July 1st, 2023.
The position is based in Pune India, Full time- Permanent role.
About Future Talent Program:
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in July 2023. You will on board an individual-designed development program for 24 months connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program, you will participate in training and job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person.
What you will do
- The production lines and machines of converting factory contribute to solving related issues
- Participate in the mapping, planning, and implementation of Maintenance activities, Corrective-TBM-CBM, and Predictive Maintenance
- To improve reliability & efficiency of production lines, improve the diagnostic capabilities, develop improvement and participate in troubleshooting of complex faults
- Process control systems, quality barrier systems, and SPC control systems, installed in continuous cycle production lines
- Supporting the development, validation, documentation, and maintenance of innovative Mechatronic solutions related to the production line in converting factory, based on the actually integrated automation architecture
- Working in a multi-project environment where the role adapts to the needs of each individual project.
- Working in close cooperation with the Plant Integration team in each of the market companies.
- Working with customers and colleagues in an international environment, but also utilizing and collaborating with resources throughout the entire organization.
- Planning and structure, Utilizing Resources, Driving & follow-up, Meeting deadlines and objectives
- Technical and soft problems, Analytical, collect info/data, Consolidate – a structured way
How to Apply for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online mode on or before 10th February 2023.