Teradata Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; PhD | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Recruitment 2023: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria For Teradata Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
- Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for the development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission-critical, 24/7 environment.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
How to Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here