Teradata Recruitment 2022 | Product Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Recruitment 2022: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Positions: Product Support Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience with LINUX and/or other OS environments
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed support team environment
- Ability to effectively share technical content
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using a problem ticketing system
Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata’s success.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Teradata products
- Work with internal and external customers to deliver technical analysis and solutions for Teradata product issues
- Recreate problems to assist with root cause analysis
- Interact with Engineering and peers to isolate product defects
- Adhere to Teradata Incident Management Process
- Treat every customer professionally and with respect; ensure positive customer experience and satisfaction
- Coordinate proper escalations, where needed, for unresolved issues
- Gain and maintain current knowledge of Teradata Customer Services Policies, Procedures and Service offerings
- Create knowledge on new learnings
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment
- Knowledge with the ability to use command line interface in Linux
- Basic understanding of relational databases, SQL, transactional processing
- Working knowledge of Java, C/C++
- Basic troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work in various shifts on rotational basis
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here