Teradata Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Recruitment 2021: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Positions: Associate Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Primary responsibility will be Testing and maintenance of Ecosystem manager.
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the team to Test product features, assist in Release testing and setup complex test environments.
- Exposure to scripting skills and working exposure in CI/CD, Version control tools will be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop, enhance and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager. Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades. Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment. Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
- Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
- Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
- Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation and maintenance of existing test cases plus addition of new test cases
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Apply Link: Job Expired