Teradata Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
Application Link: Link Expired