Teradata Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Product Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Hyderabad | November 2017
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Positions: Product Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Internship or 0-3 years of related experience
- Practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
- Cultural awareness
- The ideal candidate is an acknowledged Teradata expert with strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize.
- Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences.
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata’s success.
Application Link: Link Expired