Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2023 Batch | Pune, Mumbai
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: in.teradata.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Students from 2023 batch with full time degree only
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Students with >60% of aggregate marks till 6th/7th semesters as applicable can apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eye for Detail
- Willingness to Learn
This role requires the ability to work within a high-performance team, and the ability and initiative to develop and drive implementation of the user interaction strategies that will contribute to the ongoing success of the projects
Teradata helps companies improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. These customers are leading names in consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, automotive, communications, travel, hospitality, and more. Which ultimately means our work touches millions of lives.
- Programming knowledge in C/C++/ JAVA/ Python
- Solid exposure to data structures / OS Concepts
- Good SQL Programming and Analytical skills
- Shell scripting / Perl Scripting/ Cloud Skills
How to Apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here