Tenneco Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Tenneco Automotive India Pvt Ltd
Tenneco Recruitment 2023: Tenneco is a US Based Automobile Company. Tenneco Inc is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of clean air and ride performance products and systems for the automotive, commercial truck and off-highway markets and the aftermarket. The company is well-balanced across end-markets, geographic regions, customers, product lines and vehicle platforms.
World leader in Shock Absorber & Exhaust Systems | 7 Billion $ Company | Having Plants in Hosur ,Pondy ,Chennai, Pune and Bawal
Company Website: www.tennecoindia.in
Positions: Associate engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ M.Tech
- 1-2 years of experience
- Completes task-based work
- Able to perform simulation on low complex projects / tasks with guidance of senior team member
- Awareness of targets for systems
Skills/ Job Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of any CFD software for e.g.. Star CCM+, Fluent, any CAD-Tool
- Knowledge of Fluid mechanics
- Works as a part of a team with guidance of senior team member
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here