Temenos Recruitment 2023 | Software Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Temenos Recruitment 2023: Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance.
We have a relentless focus on innovation and consistently reinvest 20% of our revenues into R&D, the highest in banking software.
We have the largest and most dynamic global community of banks, FinTechs, developers and partners in the industry and together we make banking better.
Company Website: www.temenos.com
Position: Software Test Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Temenos Recruitment 2023:
- Proficient in Banking domain areas like Core banking, Lending, Collections
- Experiences in test management tools JIRA, Test Rail etc.
- Experience in Database testing and SQL queries
- Having knowledge on software testing life cycle and testing methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Having knowledge on Testing metrics
- Excellent in communication and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge on Test Techniques.
This Role will assist customers with a variety of different questions, concerns and problems in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each case from beginning to end. This role will work closely with other members of the Customer Support team in order to provide swift, efficient and consistent resolutions for customers
- Identifies and design test data, and gathers, manipulates, and maintains that data to ensure that the test environments for testing are stable and maintained.
- Undertakes test execution activities assigned by the Test Manager, and ensures completion of test cycles in accordance with the agreed test plans
- Manages test coverage for client and internal defects by creating test cases in approved testing tool
- Records defects in the appropriate defect tracking tool
- Updates the Test Manager with status of testing and issues
- Builds a training package for new test functionalities that are under own domain of responsibility
- Gets appropriate information from Product Managers to build end-to-end test cases
- Works closely with PACS and Service teams to maximize information received from clients (e.g., test coverage gaps analysis) to enhance existing test coverage and test strategy).
How to Apply for Temenos Recruitment 2023?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here