Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022 | Operations Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022 : Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance.
We have a relentless focus on innovation and consistently reinvest 20% of our revenues into R&D, the highest in banking software.
We have the largest and most dynamic global community of banks, FinTechs, developers and partners in the industry and together we make banking better.
Company Website: www.temenos.com
Position: Operations Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You Should Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- you Should Previous experience with Temenos technologies;
- You Should Knowledge of IT operations;
- You Should Experience working with High Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures and solutions;
- You Should Experience maintaining a virtual environment required; · Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills;
- You should Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure) an advantage;
- You Should Solid analytical and critical problem solving skills;
- You should Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- You should Customer centricity and service delivery minded;
Temenos Cloud is a division of Temenos that offers Temenos software products as a hosted service or SaaS to financial institutions of all tiers and verticals.
Temenos Cloud Operations will be responsible for automating, organizing, monitoring, supporting and maintaining all applications and systems provided as a service offering, ensuring that services are delivered to the highest levels of quality, performance, resilience and availability in order to support our Clients business. The team provide level 2 operations / analysis support for all ticket types providing diagnosis and resolution of issues for our Clients.
- You will Investigation and troubleshooting on arising technical issues.
- You will Application release management, deployment of patches and services pack for cloud solutions, in addition to supporting implementations and major upgrades;
- You will Administration of user access controls; ·
- You Will Providing technical support and management, working closely with internal and Infrastructure Partner support teams during Incident response and resolution;
- You will Adhere to change management procedures and best practices; · Ensure that services are delivered to SLAs and that requests and incidents are responded to in timely and conclusive manner;
- You will Provide updates and recommendations to management for tickets and / or service adjustments;
- You will Work with other Temenos teams to build, maintain and improve monitoring practice across all services.
- You will Investigate and resolve events that arise from monitoring. you will Actively participate and lead initiatives that drive service improvement.
How to Apply for Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here