Technicolor Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technical Operations – Junior | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Technicolor Recruitment 2021: In an ever-changing media world, Technicolor is a catalyst. It’s our job to help the world’s most creative companies bring amazing experiences to life. And we are the only truly global creative technology company that touches every part of the entertainment ecosystem, from content creation to consumption.
We create new and exciting ways to advance story-telling and to deliver, view and consume content every day. And by using our talent and technology to stay ahead of the needs of our partners and filmmakers, we aim to invent the future of digital media, create outstanding content and deliver unique consumer experiences for the home, theatres and on-the-move.
Company Website: www.technicolor.com
Positions: Technical Operations – Junior
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Technicolor Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ ECE
The Technical Operations member at Technicolor works in a dynamic, multi-tasking team closely collaborating with Production and Show sites. With a can-do attitude, this team dabbles with Ingestion, Data IO, Packaging, Video Editing all in a day’s work, to solve various technical requests and issues for our production team. They enjoy the rewarding experience of learning and growing their all-round skills in this fast-paced, continuously challenging, rapid context-switching yet thrilling environment.
- Work on prioritized task list across multiple clients and complete them in reasonable time
- Provide First Call Support to Production from all sites
- Fix errors observed for production on priority
- Monitoring data IO processes (Upload/Download/Syncs) to meet expectations
- Show initiative and drive in helping build better experience for Production
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resolve technical issues through research, and investigation
- Working in Rotational shifts
- 0-2 years of experience troubleshooting technical problems in software products
- Preferred 0-1 years of experience writing scripts in Python
- Hands on experience in MS-Office suites
- Hands on experience in Linux and Windows
- Project or real-world experience working on Video Editing software’s like Premiere, FCP, Base light
- Preferred Familiarity with working on project and ticket management platforms
- Preferred Familiarity with working on any PMS tools like Shotgun
- Flexible team player with a mindset of working with developers and solution architects
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
How to Apply for Technicolor Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired