Technicolor Recruitment 2018 | Software Support – Junior | BE/ B.Tech | 2015-2017 Batch | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Technicolor India
Technicolor SA, formerly Thomson SARL and Thomson Multimedia, is a French multinational corporation that provides services and products for the communication, media and entertainment industries. Technicolor’s headquarters are located in Issy-les-Moulineaux – France. Other main office locations include Rennes (France), Los Angeles (California, USA), Edegem (Belgium), London (England, UK), Bangalore, Chennai (India), Lawrenceville, Georgia (USA) and Carmel, Indiana
Technicolor began as Thomson, named after the electrical engineer Elihu Thomson, who was born in Manchester, England, on March 26, 1853. Thomson moved to Philadelphia, USA, at the age of 5, with his family. Thomson formed the Thomson-Houston Electric Company in 1879 with Edwin Houston.
Company Website: www.technicolor.com
Positions: Software Support – Junior
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Working with both artists and developers to understand production needs and provide front-line support.
- Quick and professional support turnaround for India, Canada, UK artists.
- Troubleshooting for any software issues, bugs and suggesting solutions or escalation.
- Improves functions by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedure.
- Technical and end user documentation to help improve the spread of knowledge at MPC.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C++/Python.
- Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system.
- Good understanding of computer graphics, 3D software packages, 3D math or simulation technologies an added bonus.
- Experience in a technical customer support role a plus.
Apply Link: Link Expired