Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2023 | Technical Support | Any Diploma/ Any Graduates | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Customer Support Executive
Role: Technical Support
Experience: 0 – 6 Years
Salary: INR 3.2 -4.3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BA/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBM/ B.Com; Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Any Disciplines
- Under Graduate / Graduate
- Should possess effective and excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Willing to work in Night Shifts (24/7)
- 5 working days with 2 weeks off
- 100% Work from Office
- Troubleshoot customer issues via Chat, remote access, and diagnostics.
- Collaborate with customers and advise them about technical issues. Answer questions regarding issues, and make recommendations.
- Troubleshoot network and connection issues.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times.
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers, solving their issues and ensuring satisfaction.
Key Skill Required:
- Resolve customer complaints via phone.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience of Technical Support with International Clients
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- The ability to learn new skills and quickly absorb and interpret new information, products, and features from the perspective of the customer
- Excellent Communication Skills, Problem-Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Strong analytical & Interpersonal skills Preferred Skills/Abilities/Exposure:
How to Apply?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply