TE Connectivity Recruitment 2023 | Product Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Recruitment 2023: TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries,.
Company Website: www.te.com
Positions: Product Engineer – Mechanical Design
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Bachelor’s in engineering, M.S. in Engineering a plus.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Minimum three or more years of related medical product design and engineering experience.
- Good experience in CAD software preferably Creo
- Exposure to Life cycle management will be a plus
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine, to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable groundbreaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries, and powering robotic surgery.
- Create detailed Engineering Drawings and update existing drawings as per change requests
- Perform Tolerance stack analysis
- Work with global multi-functional project teams
- Manage sustenance engineering tasks for medical products and related documentation
- Work with PLM, EC applications and ENG. doc. management systems
- Properly document and internally communicate all technical discoveries, inventions, and intellectual property. Maintain confidential and proprietary information and communications as property of TE
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here