TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | R&D Product Dev Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering | Bangalore
Company: TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries,.
Company Website: www.te.com
Positions: R&D Product Dev Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Responsible for mechanical design of Connectors based on customer requirement for Industrial and Commercial Transportation application.
- Responsible to carry out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modelling, Proposal /detail drawings for costing / production, Initiating simulation (eg thermal & stress).
- Responsible for choosing standard parts, features, material as per internal guidelines which would meet the internal / customer target process and cost.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting design reviews per manufacturability, update design per suggestion and keep record.
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner
- 2+ years of experience in Design and Development of products preferably in Plastic, Sheet metal parts.
- Experience in Connector Industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in automotive industry preferred
Apply Link: Click Here