TCS Smart Hiring 2022 | Applications Invited For Trainee | BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Voc | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 16th January 2022
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Fresher Registration 2022:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
About TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Smart Hiring 2022:
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Selection Process for TCS Smart Hiring 2022:
TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Smart Hiring process Test pattern for TCS Smart Hiring:
|Segment||No. of Questions||Time ( in minutes)|
|Total||80 Questions||120 Minutes|
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
How To Apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2022?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP by 16th January 2022.
Apply Link: Job Expired