TCS Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS Recruitment 2023:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate Engineer-Application Management
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Shifts: Should be flexible with rotational and night shifts
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or STEM degree (Desirable)
- Solid English reading/writing capability is required.
- Strong communication & articulation skills.
- Curious about new technologies and tools, creative thinking, and initiative taking.
- Relevant AWS, and AEM certifications will be beneficial.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) infrastructure and applications.
- Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to design, implement, and maintain scalable and secure AEM environments.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and provide root cause analysis for incidents and outages.
- Automate routine tasks and develop scripts and tools to streamline processes and improve system efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of disaster recovery plans and participate in periodic drills and exercises.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the application infrastructure, ensuring high availability, performance, and security.
- Manage the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of applications in various environments, including development, testing, and production.
- Perform regular system maintenance, including applying patches, upgrades, and configuration changes to ensure system security and stability.
- Ensure proper documentation of application configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Collaborate with vendors and other external partners to ensure smooth integration and support for applications.
- Good knowledge of AEM architecture, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of web technologies, including Java, Apache, HTTP, and caching mechanisms.
- Experience in scripting and automation using tools like Shell, Python, or PowerShell.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, Datadog, New Relic or Prometheus, and proficiency in analyzing system logs and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines and tools Jenkins, Nexus, and Git.
- Understanding of RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and its administration.
- Familiarity with DNS management and troubleshooting.
- Good to have: Azure, Ansible, Jenkins, GItlabs, Docker, Windows server
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TCS Recruitment online by following link ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here