TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Embedded Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Develop and Architect Software design methodology.
- Develop and test software for mixed signal multi-core SoC and RF systems.
- Support system integration and assist with evaluation/demonstration platform bring-up.
- Develop software specification document, design document, User Manual
- Experience with embedded C, C++ programming
- Experience with kernel and driver development (PCIe, I2C, JTAG, Ethernet) for Linux based systems
What we are looking for:
- Must Have: embedded C, C++ programming
- Good to Have: PCIe, I2C, JTAG, Ethernet
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS Recruitment online by following the link as soon as possible.
Application Link: Click Here