TCS Fresher Registration Link 2022 | TCS Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Fresher Registration Link 2022:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: TCS Digital
Salary: INR 7 LPA for UG Candidates, 7.3 LPA for PG Candidates
Job Location: Across India
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS/ Integrated BS-MS/ Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech/ Integrated BE/ ME from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college will be considered. Students from the batch of 2022 can only apply for this hiring drive
- Percentage: Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are Full-Time
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply
- Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
About the TCS Digital Examination:
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 110 minutes.
- Advanced Quantitative Aptitude is of 40 Minutes
- Verbal Ability is of 10 Minutes
- Advanced Coding is of 60 Minutes
How To Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode
- Step 3: Click here to apply for the digital drive.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 2nd April 2022
Test Date: Announced soon.
Apply Link: Job Expired